- Eastern Small-Footed Bat Working Group
- Northeast Bat Working Group
- Alabama Bat Working Group
- Georgia Bat Working Group
- Kentucky Bat Working Group
- Tennessee Bat Working Group
- Mississippi Bat Working Group
- South Carolina Bat Working Group
The following links provide excellent updates on WNS information, including the latest protocols, advisories, and geographic progression.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Speleological Society
- USGS National Wildlife Health Center
- Bat Conservation and Management
- Established for the purpose of promoting the study of mammals, ASM is involved in providing information for public policy, resources management, conservation, and education.
- Basically Bats
- Non-profit dedicated to wildlife and bat rehabilition, research and education. Includes a site for kids (don’t miss “Benny, the Big Brown Bat”, a great story beautifully illustrated).
- Bat Conservation International
- Involved in bat education, research and habitat conservation. Publishes the “Bats” magazine quarterly.
- Dedicated to study, explore, and conserve cave and karst resources; protect access to caves; encourage responsible management of caves and their unique environments; and promote responsible caving.
- North American Society for Bat Research (NASBR)
- Seeks to promote and develop the scientific study of bats (Chiroptera) in all aspects, including conservation and public education.
- Offers speleology-related books, posters, periodicals, videos, gift items, and more. A unique book and gift shop for cavers and bat enthusiasts whether layman or professional.